How to add compressor oil to compressor in Toyota?

How to add compressor oil to compressor in Toyota?


Q:  I have some question want to know, that is I replaced the evaporator , valve and receiver dryer on my Toyota corolla, when I saw the repair manual said, before vaccum the ac system, "add compressor oil to compressor". Can anyone tell me how to fill the ND-8/PAG 46 oil to compressor?

A:


  


Q : If I replaced the evaporator coil, condenser, receiver dryer, and follow the repair manual instruction to add total 100cc into compressor, is it too much oil?
evaporator 40cc oil  
condenser 40cc oil
receiver dryer 20cc oil


Athere is two method

1. Remove a bolt on compressor and add oil
2.Remove a cover of compressor and add oil
3.Used A/C machine to add oil


No comments:

Post a Comment